Sunday, January 25, 2009

Notes from the Studio

I'm lucky to be married to a musician. Music fills our lives - and my art studio while I paint. So where on earth did I find the music of Giuditta Scorcelletti? Fortuitously, it was playing in a gallery we visited in the Tuscan hill town of San Gimignano. Now you know.

My husband, Simo is a professional accordionist, who is now finding his voice in painting. Simo has been my studio assistant and art business manager for more than a decade. He just completed his first series of seascapes in oil. Ok, I may be a little bit biased, but they're stunning! In February, we'll both have our paintings at the Trinity School's Spotlight on Art Artist's Market in Atlanta, Georgia. We hope to see you there!

Spotlight on Art 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM
Wed, Thurs, February 18 & 19, 2009 - 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM
Friday, February 20, 2009 - 8:00 AM until 8:00 PM
Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment