Sunday, January 18, 2009

Save the Date for ArtXtravaganza!!!!

For the past 2 years I've shown my work at the Webb School of Knoxville's fine art show. Well, the big news this year is that they have invited me to be the featured artist!!! What an honor! One of my paintings, "Reflections", mixed media on 36"x24" canvas, will be auctioned. This is a first-class event with a wide variety of art - and a percentage of the sales goes directly to support the Webb School (this means you get a tax write-off with every art purchase:). Please mark your calendars now to save the date. I'm working hard in my studio to create some exciting new pieces to share with you!

ARTXTRAVAGANZA
Fine Art-Abstracts-Jewelry-Sculpture
www.artxtravaganza.org

Opening Night Reception
Thursday March 5: 5:30-8:30 pm

Friday, March 6: 10am-6pm
Saturday, March 7: 10am-4pm
_______________

No comments:

Post a Comment