Friday, August 21, 2009

My Dog is a Farter

The past 2 weeks I've been painting away in my studio - finishing 3 commissions, several pieces for a new gallery (more on that later :), and getting ready for a show next weekend. It's a busy time, and I'm grateful for it.

While in the studio my dog Ruby is usually there napping. Occasionally she gets up to take a stretch and go outside through her little doggie door. As it turns out, I began to smell something not so pleasant one morning. . .and then turned to see Ruby slinking out her door! Could it be that she knows when she farts? A few minutes later she peaked her head in and I gave her the "OK" to return.

It happened again a few days later. What can I say? My dog is a farter. Now if I can just get her to leave before she does it again. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment