Friday, November 18, 2011

Shop Local: Buy Art

For this holiday season: art makes a great gift!! My studio will be open on Black Friday (Nov 25, 11am-3pm) and Small Business Saturday (Nov 26, 11am-4pm). When you purchase using your AMEX card on Nov 26, you'll get a $25 statement credit!
 Other upcoming studio events:
-First Thursday ArtWalk, December 1, 6-9pm
-Holiday Open House, December 3, 11am-4pm
There are sooooo many good reasons to shop local:
  • shopping local has 3X the economic impact than shopping at corporate big-box stores 
  • mass-produced items from big-box stores are transported from far-away factories - - in trucks, boats, and planes 
  • my artwork is hand-made and created by me!
    (Now that's green. :)
  • you'll get a free art print with every purchase made at my studio on Nov 25th, 26th, and Dec 1st and 3rd (while supplies last)
  • on December 3rd, I'll be raffling off an original painting (worth $550):  you don't want to miss this!
Please join me:
Cat Tesla Studio, Tula Art Center, Suite D-2, 75 Bennett St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309

No comments:

Post a Comment