Friday, April 20, 2012

The Top 3 Reasons I Haven't Blogged in a Month

Cat next to her artwork at Z-Gallerie
Reason #1:  I sold 40 paintings in 2 art shows and completed a large commission in between.
Reason #2:  I was out of the country for a week visiting family.
Reason #3:  2 words:  stomach flu.

It's all good when you're not throwing up. My mind is in overdrive and I can't paint fast enough. The high from having 2 A-MAZING art shows in a row has fueled the fire in the studio.

There's also the regular everyday stuff happening in my life like looking in the mirror to find I'm breaking out with small zits like a teenager. Or that my dog made a "mistake" again in the dining room. And let's not forget about forgetting about the boiling water on the stove for a cup of tea until you smell the coating of the pot burning and you spend the next 3 hours trying to get rid of the smell and you can't

So, YAY! As my step-daughter would say:  life is pretty RAD right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment