Thursday, December 27, 2012

It Just Keeps Getting Better

December morning
"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work."
~ Emile Zola


2012 has been an incredible year full of new art shows, new work, new collectors, unicorns, and rainbows. I've traveled around the country to 22 shows and this weekend ends with my 23rd - YAY!

As I look back I'm humbled by all of the support from my patrons and in awe of the many new art collectors who are now following my work. In many ways there has been tremendous growth for me personally as an artist - - and I'm grateful for it.

The journey continues in 2013:  you can view my schedule here. (New shows will be added once they are confirmed.)

Wishing you all the very best for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment