Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Summer of Discovery

Cat next to her sandcastle 
©2014  Cat Tesla

It's hard to believe summer is just about over. With a couple shows in June and intense focus in the studio since then, there's a lot of fresh new artwork I'm excited to show you this fall.

For me the season begins this weekend in Chicago at the Port Clinton show. I'm bringing all new paintings, hot off the easel!

Email me if you see something on my website that you keep going back to; I'm happy to hold something for you until you arrive at the show to make sure you have "first pick".

I'm also accepting in-home appointments where I bring your favorite paintings to YOU, to see which work the best in your space. If this makes the decision-process easier, please email me for an appointment. (And of course, there is no obligation :)

Check out my art show schedule here

I look forward to seeing you soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment