Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Grateful to be an Artist

"Symphony"
©2015 Cat Tesla

I know I haven't blogged in awhile. Been sorta crazy busy with art shows and commissions and life in between.

Right now I'm trying to catch up on "The Good Wife" and "Blacklist" while sipping a Zinfandel I picked up at Trader Joe's that happens to be pretty darn good. I'm also eating part (only part) of my chocolate Easter bunny given to me by my Mom (I know). I'm in my 50's but my Mom is still my Mom.

My ankle is swollen for the second day in a row - from what, who knows. And my head is still recovering from all the pollen at this last art show (Dogwood art fest in Atlanta - which was outstanding this year :).

The garden is coming alive and is inspiring me to paint a bit brighter. The painting pictured here is an abstract I did after seeing the geraniums and azaleas blooming their little heads off.

Tomorrow the rain will be falling against my studio window and I couldn't be happier.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment